FAMS2019, May 2019, Melbourne – Visit the website! Sponsorship & exhibition opportunities! Register now!
The Allergen Bureau and the FAMS2019 Organising Committee are thrilled that we can now offer registration and sponsorship opportunities through our newly launched FAMS2019 website http://www.fams2019.com.au.
The 3rd Food Allergen Management Symposium (FAMS2019) will be held at State Library Victoria, Melbourne from 13-16 May 2019 – with Platinum Sponsorship of the symposium kindly provided by R-Biopharm.
Food industry, researchers, clinicians, dietitians, consumer groups, regulators and legislators with an interest in food allergy and food allergen management should attend FAMS2019.
The Food Allergen Management Symposium is a biennial international symposium held in Australasia. FAMS2019 will provide a unique opportunity for the ANZ and international food industry to learn from, and interact with, some of the key global figures in food allergy and food allergen management – such as:
- Professor Katie Allen, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Australia
- Joseph Baumert, Food Allergy Research & Resource Program, University of Nebraska, USA (TBC)
- René Crevel, Rene Crevel Consulting Ltd, UK (TBC)
- Samuel Godefroy, Université Laval, Québec, Canada
- Jonathon Hourihane, University College Cork, Ireland
- Lauren Kolstad, Food Standards Australia New Zealand (TBC)
- Professor Clare Mills, The University of Manchester, UK
- Ben Remington, Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research (TNO), NL
- Maria Said, Allergy & Anaphylaxis Australia, Australia
- Professor Steve Taylor, Food Allergy Research & Resource Program, University of Nebraska, USA
- Sandra Vale, National Allergy Strategy, Australia
Allergen Bureau members will receive significant member discounts on their FAMS2019 registrations:
- Full Members – 1 Free registration; and All other registrations at 50% discount of full price
- Associate Members A, B, C & D (Individual) – All registrations at 25% discount of full price
The full price for non-member registrations is: AU$850 (GST inclusive) for the Full Symposium (2.5 days), including the Welcome Reception and Symposium Dinner; and AU$385 (GST inclusive) for a single day – so all Allergen Bureau member categories will receive minimum discounts approaching hundreds of dollars on each FAMS2019 registration!
FAMS2019 will provide a unique opportunity for organisations to promote themselves among local and international clients and stakeholders through a range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. See the FAMS2019 sponsorship prospectus – or contact us to discuss tailoring a package for you. Please note, exhibition spaces are strictly limited, so please book your exhibition space early if you want to showcase your products at FAMS2019.
FAMS2019 is proudly presented by the Allergen Bureau, Dairy Food Safety Victoria, National Measurement Institute, and University of NSW.
Event Management presented by The Conference Room.