If you’re in the food industry, you need to understand food allergens and the risks they pose to your business. Here’s your chance to hear from the experts
Following on from the success of our in-demand industry seminars in Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart in December 2019, we are delighted to be offering industry breakfast seminars in Christchurch and Auckland in February 2020 and Brisbane in March 2020.
The seminars will focus on the recently released Allergen Bureau’s VITAL Program Version 3.0 and the Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling and provide a unique opportunity to find out about the latest in industry best practice food allergen management guidance for Australia and New Zealand.
CHRISTCHURCH – Monday 24 February 2020
Novotel Christchurch Cathedral Square Click Here to Register
AUCKLAND – Tuesday 25 February 2020
Ellerslie Event Centre Click Here to Register
BRISBANE – Tuesday 3 March 2020
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre Click Here to Register
All seminars will run from 07:45 am for an 08:00 am start, finishing by 10:00am, and include a full breakfast.
Prices – Christchurch & Auckland
^ All prices in $NZ and GST does not apply
Prices – Brisbane
^ All prices in $AUS and are GST inclusive.
Who should attend?
- Small, medium and large food manufacturers
- Environmental Health Officers
- Food industry consultants and auditors
- Food regulators
Allergen Bureau and AFGC representatives will provide short informative talks on the following new food allergen management resources –
- Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling for Australia and New Zealand
- Food Industry Guide to the Voluntary Incidental Trace Allergen Labelling (VITAL®) Program Version 3.0
- VITAL® Standard Version 1.0
- VITAL Online Version 3.0.0
- VITAL Program Version 3.0 Training
A Panel Discussion and Q&A will follow the talks and breakfast.