If you’re in the food industry, you need to understand food allergens and the risks they pose to your business. Here’s your chance to hear from the experts
The Allergen Bureau’s VITAL Program Version 3.0 and the Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling have just been released and will be the focus of three industry breakfast seminars hosted by the Allergen Bureau and the Australian Food & Grocery Council.
MELBOURNE Tuesday 3 December 2019 (SOLD OUT)
Novotel Melbourne on Collins Click Here to Register
SYDNEY – Monday 9 December 2019
Novotel Sydney Central Click Here to Register
HOBART – Wednesday 11 December 2019
Hobart Function & Conference Centre Click Here to Register
All seminars will run from 07:45 am for an 08:00 am start, finishing by 10:00am, and include a plated breakfast.
^ All prices are GST inclusive.
Who should attend?
- Small, medium and large food manufacturers
- Environmental Health Officers
- Food industry consultants and auditors
- Food regulators
Allergen Bureau and AFGC representatives will provide short informative talks on the following new food allergen management resources –
- Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling for Australia and New Zealand
- Food Industry Guide to the Voluntary Incidental Trace Allergen Labelling (VITAL®) Program Version 3.0
- VITAL® Standard Version 1.0
- VITAL Online Version 3.0.0
- VITAL Program Version 3.0 Training
A Panel Discussion and Q&A will follow the talks and breakfast.
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out about the latest in industry best practice food allergen management guidance for Australia and New Zealand.