A new Allergen Bureau video shows you how to perform a VITAL assessment in VITAL Online – the web-based, user-friendly VITAL Calculator.
View the VITAL Online demonstration video here now.
This short 5 minute video demonstrates key parts in a VITAL assessment including:
- using the INGREDIENTS library;
- creating a new ingredient;
- recording assumptions;
- creating a processing profile;
- the PROCESSING PROFILES library;
- bringing the ingredients and processing profiles together in the RECIPES page;
- creating and nesting folders in the RECIPES page; and
- the 5 steps of creating a recipe using the online Wizard, whereby reports are generated that list the allergens in the recipe and a labelling recommendation for the cross contact allergens.
For more information on the VITAL Program and VITAL Online visit the Allergen Bureau website http://allergenbureau.net/vital/.