- These terms govern your use of the Allergen Bureau website operated by The Allergen Bureau Limited ACN 162 786 389 (Allergen Bureau) at http://allergenbureau.net.
- You are only authorised to access or use the website if you accept and agree to these terms. Your continued use of the website is acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these terms and any changes to them, from time to time, which are effective immediately.
- Allergen Bureau has the right to exclude any users from accessing the website.
- Although Allergen Bureau takes care to ensure otherwise, Allergen Bureau does not guarantee that:
(a) you will be able to access the website at all times;
(b) your access will be uninterrupted or secure;
(c) information found on the website is current, accurate or complete; or
(d) the website and server are free of viruses and bugs.
- Except as imposed by statute, in no event will Allergen Bureau, its officers, employees or agents, be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect loss arising from your use of the website, your reliance on any information found on the website or in any document or tool that can be downloaded or accessed from this website, or any technical failures, delays in operation or transmission or malfunctions in equipment or software. To the extent liability cannot be excluded by virtue of statute but may be limited, Allergen Bureau’s liability is limited to any fees paid by you for access and use.
- Material included on this website is made available on the understanding that Allergen Bureau:
(a) is not providing professional advice;
(b) provides risk management tools which may assist in a total approach to allergen risk management; and
(c) does not guarantee that a consumer will not suffer an allergic response.If you intend to rely on any information provided on this website, you must obtain your own appropriate professional advice. You should also exercise your own skill, care and judgement with respect to use of any material on this website.
- Allergen Bureau does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any results generated by the VITAL Calculator, or other VITAL Program documents or tools, including that they will be free from error, or will ensure compliance with food labelling laws and regulations or the management of the risk of product liability and personal injury. Before relying on any such results, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the results for your purposes, and should obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to your particular circumstances. The accuracy of results are dependent on the accuracy of the data provided by you.
- Allergen Bureau does not accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website, including in any document that can be downloaded from this website. If Allergen Bureau considers that information or content on this website is unreliable or inaccurate, it may, at its own election:
(a) inform users of the website;
(b) endeavour to make an appropriate correction;
(c) remove any information or content, including but not limited to any of your content and/or links to other websites, without giving any explanation or justification; or
(suspend the operation of all or any part of this website.
- You will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified Allergen Bureau, its officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred by any of those indemnified arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arises out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of these terms by you.
- Unless otherwise indicated, Allergen Bureau owns or controls the copyright and other intellectual property in the content and design of this website, and in any document or tool that can be downloaded or accessed from this website, and may assert its rights without further notice.
- Other than saving an unaltered electronic copy or printing for personal reference or for use within your organisation, you cannot copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell or reproduce any content on this website in whole or part without the express approval of Allergen Bureau.
- You may not use any content on this website to establish, maintain, or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, whether on a website or otherwise. In particular, you may not sell access to any material for any commercial benefit anywhere in the world otherwise including adapting, appropriating or copying any part.
- If you wish to reproduce any text or images from the website you may contact Allergen Bureau for consent, which may be withheld in Allergen Bureau’s absolute discretion.
- The website may contain links to other websites that are external to Allergen Bureau. Allergen Bureau has no direct control over the content or operation of the linked websites and is not responsible for such content or operation. Inclusion of any linked website on the website does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Allergen Bureau.
- If you become aware of misuse of the website by any person, any errors in the content on the website, any difficulty in accessing or using the website, or any questions about these terms, please contact Allergen Bureau by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Except for terms and warranties that cannot by law be excluded, all implied terms and warranties are excluded.