You can ask us for more information about how we handle personal or sensitive information by:
or in writing to:
Suit 4, Level 3
13-17 Castray Esplanade
Battery Point Tasmania 7004
Information we collect
When you browse our website, we record the following information from your browser for statistical purposes only:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.)
- the address of the referring website (for example, the previous website that you visited)
- your computer’s public IP address (a number which is unique to the machine or network through which you are connected to the Internet, this is usually set by your Internet service provide).
Our server also logs the following information:
- the date and time of your visit
- the address of the pages accessed, the documents or resources downloaded and audit details of the actions you complete while using our service.
This information is used for the purposes of statistical analysis, system administration, monitoring of our website security, customisation of our website to user needs, evaluation, research, and development.
We don’t collect your personal information if you only browse this website. We won’t try to identify you unless there’s an investigation, for example if a law enforcement agency or court provides us with a legal warrant or subpoena. Your personal Information will be disclosed to third parties only as specified in this policy or if it’s required or authorised by law.
Any information logged is stored securely, and archived for a period of at least 12 months and possibly up to seven years.
A cookie is an electronic token that is passed to your browser and your browser passes it back to the server whenever you request or load a page.
Our server may generate multiple cookies. These are used to keep track of the pages you have accessed and manage the security of any authenticated actions you take while using our server. The cookie allows you to page back and forward through our website and return to pages you have already visited. The cookies generated by our server are only active for the time you are accessing our server.
Please note that some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server. Most browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. Some of the functions of our website require cookies be enabled in your browser to function correctly.
We want your feedback so we can improve the services our website provides.
If you have any comments on the technical operations or functionality of the pages of our website, please email us at email@example.com
Providing your feedback is voluntary and does not in any way affect your access to this website.