The Allergen Bureau are thrilled to welcome The Coca-Cola Company as the first company to become a Global Member of the Allergen Bureau.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brand, our portfolio includes AdeS, Ayataka, Costa, Dasani, Del Valle, Fanta, Georgia, Gold Peak, Honest, innocent, Minute Maid, Powerade, Simply, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO. We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide. Learn more at Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colacompany.com and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The Members of the Allergen Bureau include icons of the food industry in Australia and New Zealand – and now internationally – who have given the Allergen Bureau the strong foundation upon which it has built its reputation with business, food industry groups and government food authorities. See our Membership Flyer for more details on the benefits of Allergen Bureau membership.
In addition to the range of benefits received by our Full Member companies, Allergen Bureau Global Members receive:
- Free VITAL Online subscriptions. Your choice of a single global VITAL Online yearly subscription, or, individual VITAL Online yearly subscriptions for each regional division of your company (e.g. a separate VITAL Online account for each of your ANZ division; EU division; US division; etc)
- Four free registrations at Allergen Bureau conferences and workshops with all others at 50% Discount
- Premium placement of your company logo with web link on the Allergen Bureau website, including on the Allergen Bureau Home Page
- Free premium placement of your company logo with web link on the monthly Allergen Bureau eNews
For Global Membership and Global VITAL Online subscriptions packages, please contact the Allergen Bureau directly at email@example.com or + 61 437 918 959.
The Allergen Bureau mission is to have a globally accepted and consistent approach to food allergen risk assessment, management and communication (labelling), including incidental trace allergen risk quantification, that:
- guides industry best practice
- complements allergen labelling regulations
- enables allergen sensitive consumers to confidently make choices based on label information.