The Allergen Bureau and the Australian Food and Grocery Council recently held a series of six successful Breakfast Seminars in Australia and New Zealand, in late 2019 and early 2020. The seminars were attended by a total of over 220 people from within a broad cross section of the ANZ food industry.
Allergen Bureau and AFGC representatives provided short informative talks at the seminars on the following new food allergen management resources –
- Food Industry Guide to Allergen Management and Labelling for Australia and New Zealand
- Food Industry Guide to the Voluntary Incidental Trace Allergen Labelling (VITAL®) Program Version 3.0
- VITAL Standard Version 1.0
- VITAL Online Version 3.0.0
- VITAL Program Version 3.0 Training
For further information on each of these new food allergen management resources Click Here.
Each breakfast seminar session concluded with a panel discussion and Q&A with the seminar attendees. The feedback from participants was extremely positive, of both the presentations and the content and guidance of the new industry resources.
We are pleased to make the speaker presentations from these Breakfast Seminars freely available on the Allergen Bureau website
- 2019 Conference Presentations for Melbourne, Sydney and Hobart 2019 seminars
- 2020 Conference Presentations for Christchurch, Auckland and Brisbane 2020 seminars